1. Home
  2. > tangible benefits medium iron ore mineral processing production line in Australia

tangible benefits medium iron ore mineral processing production line in Australia

Dec 31, 2018·Australia's totalproductionofiron orefor 2018 was 899 Mt (Table 3), with WesternAustraliaproducing 891 Mt or 99% of overallproduction. SouthAustraliaand Tasmania produced the remaining 1% ofiron orein 2018 with 6 Mt and 3 Mt, respectively.

Get Price

Relate Product

toTop
Click avatar to contact us
Hi,may I help you with products, price, etc?
Chat Online